countdown to summer
April 20, 2010 § 11 Comments
Sorry I’ve been M.I.A. for a little while. I’ve been feeling like a healthy food bloggie phony. When under stress I respond in one of two ways: om nom noming on whatever is around
“Why me not get royalties on this?” haha!
or restricting my intake the a few small snacks or one nightly meal. Can you guess which way I went this time?
Recently I haven’t had the motivation or appetite to prepare healthy, wholesome, and well balanced meals. Right now fruit, Luna Bars, Greek yogurt, the devil in a can Diet Coke, and the occasional on campus burrito have been my staples.
The tasks I’m facing right now are:
– Selling and donating apartment furniture
– Moving out of my college town place for the summer
– Making sure this place is spotless to I avoid being charged out the a$$ in fees
– Finding an inexpensive storage space to hold some things I’ll need until August
– Signing up for an honors doom room with my homegirl Christina for next year
– Studying for and taking each of my finals
– Finalizing summer plans (three cities and at least two jobs in four months)
All of these things can and will be taken care of. I know working myself up into a frenzy won’t get them finished faster.
Thankfully, my weekends have been the best therapy a girl could ask for.
I found a gorgeous dress to wear to escort my friend to his military ball
What keeps you motivated to stick to your goals and keep a positive attitude? 🙂